1. I think this is the biggest lesson I learned as a rookie: Don’t fumble.
2. I think if I could race anyone, it would be Usain Bolt. He’s the fastest guy in the world, so if I could say how close I was to him, or if I beat him (just kidding), I’d have props. It would be cool just to say you did.
3. I think I’ll be a better running back this year just because I’m a year older, and now I have experienced the NFL, so that naturally makes you a better player. And I spent a lot of time this offseason mastering the playbook, really remembering the plays and the terminology, so now when the coaches say stuff to me, I know exactly what they are talking about.
4. I think what I love about being a Giant is that everybody speaks to everybody here, and everybody knows everybody. It’s not like running backs stay with the running backs; it’s not broken up like that. Defensive players get along with offensive players. I don’t know about any other NFL team, but I like that.
5. I think what’s great about my running backs coach, Jerald Ingram, is he helps you through the good and the bad. When you’re doing well, he’s real laid-back and encouraging, and he also knows how to talk to you, to get you to do what you need to do to get on the field. So he’s an effective coach.
6. I think receiver Rueben Randle, who was drafted the round after me last year, has been really impressive in camp so far. I can’t wait to see it transition to the games. That’s my dude, so I want to see him make some big plays as well.
7. I think the reason I was an All-Pro kick returner last year was because of the coaches and the blockers out there with me. It’s a credit to my teammates.
8. I think when I use my speed and sprint on the football field, it feels just the same as it did when I was in high school and college, running past people.
9. I think my favorite part of my style off the field is the pocket square I wear with my suit on game days. Just match it up with the tie. I think it really sets it off.
10. I think I’m still undecided on whether or not I’m going to do the backflips to celebrate touchdowns again this year. The NFL is enforcing the celebrations rule, right? But I don’t think they said anything about flips. I think the flips are safe. Whether or not I do them, that’s still up in the air right now.