Julio Jones Rules the World, Someone Finally Beats Up on a Pats Backup, Steelers Are Just Fine
Plus all the Week 4 action and what it all means going forward
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag).
As always, Andy and I are so very available through social media channels:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week's show:
1. Julio Jones is not human, but the Panthers defense is — 1:52
2. In New England, this is what a third-string QB is supposed to look like — 8:06
3. Raiders steal one in Baltimore; is this team ready to breakthrough? — 13:52
4. Steelers light up the Chiefs on Sunday night — 19:12
5. Trevor Siemian out, Paxton Lynch in, but the Denver D is so good that it doesn’t really matter — 25:11
6. The Rams go to the desert and take over the NFC West — 26:22
7. Drew Brees returns to San Diego and is gifted a game by the Chargers — 33:49
8. It might be time to talk about relegating the AFC South — 37:07
9. The Lightning-ish Round (a 50-yard PI flag, Jason Witten gets to call his own fouls, Richard Sherman vs. Brandon Marshall, Bears win!) — 43:30
10. Week 3 Awards (Offensive, Defensive, Special Teams Players, and Coach of the Week) — 50:20