No One Can Believe What Happened Sunday Night, Bradford Returns to Philly, Philip Rivers in the Game of the Year
Plus the Pats roll in Pittsburgh, Ajayi can’t be stopped, another crappy London game, Browns can’t catch a break and everything else you need to know about Week 7 in the NFL
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag).
As always, Andy and I are so very available through social media channels. Send us a question, and we might answer it in a future mailbag:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week's show:
1. Sunday Night Football madness ends in a tie: Describing the indescribable — 1:45
2. Vikings overpowered in Philly — 7:48
3. Chargers and Falcons play the Game of the Year so far — 13:17
4. Ajayi is a one-man wrecking crew — 15:31
5. Pats being Pats, roll in Pittsburgh — 21:21
6. Giants and Rams play international embarrassment (and time for Goff?) — 26:52
7. Browns can’t catch a frickin’ break (and welcome, Kevin Hogan) — 35:14
8. Reader Mailbag: How are Winston and Mariota progressing? Do the Steelers have a coaching problem? — 37:46
9. The Lightning-ish Round (Matt Stafford shines, Kirk Cousins runs, Geno goes down, Ravens are a mess, botched punt turns into fourth-and-long conversion, Jaguars bum everyone out) — 46:16
10. Week 7 Awards (Offensive, Defensive, Special Teams Players, and Coach of the Week) — 53:35