Cowboys Will Never Lose Again, Cousins Carves Up Pack, Cincinnati Crushed
Plus what to do about Gus Bradley and Blake Bortles, Jared Goff’s debut, the Giants’ surprising win streak and everything you need to know about Week 11
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag).
As always, Andy and I are very available through social media channels. Send us a question, and we might answer it in a future mailbag:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week's show:
1. The Cowboys will never, ever, ever lose again — 1:43
2. Kirk Cousins cuts through the Washington wind and carves up Packers — 9:49
3. A.J. Green and Giovani Bernard go down, Bengals now hopeless — 18:34
4. What to do about Gus Bradley and Blake Bortles — 23:58
5. Pats take care of business, checking in on Kaepernick — 28:51
6. Goff gets the start, Rams implode anyway — 36:22
7. Giants’ extend win streak to five, no one seems to notice — 41:23
8. Reader Mailbag: Can Dolphins or Bills steal a Wild-Card from the NFC West? Marcus Peters future safety? What’s the advantage of the Packers’ running a scheme heavy on isolation routes? What’s going on with the Bills defensive backs? — 46:15
9. The Lightning-ish Round (Terrelle Pryor calls out Browns front office, Vikings get two 100-plus yard TDs to top Cards, Colts on the verge of reclaiming the AFC South, Seahawks win but lose more running backs, Bucs pull off upset of the day in K.C.) — 55:33
10. Week 11 Awards (Offensive Player of the Week, Defensive Player of the Week, Special Teams Player of the Week, Coach of the Week) — 1:03:14