Earl Thomas Injured and Tweeting About Retirement, Eric Berry Does It All, Gronk-Less Pats Do Just Fine
Plus, another Raiders roller-coaster win, the wonder of David Johnson and Le’Veon Bell, Ravens go Air Raid, Lions win weirdly and everything you need to know from Week 13
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag.) The Week 13 show will be available soon...
As always, Andy and I are very available through social media channels. We moved the mailbag portion of the podcast to the Thursday show, when we’ll answer as many questions as humanly possible:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week's show:
1. Seahawks win but lose Earl Thomas, who then tweets about retirement — 4:22
2. Eric Berry scores all the points — 11:43
3. Gronk-less Patriots pretty much the same thing as Gronk Patriots — 19:24
4. Raiders win again and make it a lot of fun again — 27:58
5. The wondrous David Johnson and what’s bugging Jay Gruden — 35:53
6. Le’Veon Bell carries the load, while Giants revert back to old ways — 42:10
7. Joe Flacco channels Warren Moon circa 1990 — 50:49
8. Lions hammer the Saints, time for Stafford MVP campaign — 56:30
9. The Lightning-ish Round (Bears-49ers put on uniforms and play football, Bengals get back on track while Eagles collapse, Packers-Texans slug it out in the snow, what to do with Bortles in 2017?, Bucs looked great and we apologize for short-changing them in this week’s show) — 1:00:46
10. Week 13 Awards — 1:10:53