The Absurdity of Rex on the Hot Seat
Plus, deep-dive previewing our favorite games for Week 16, and a giant mailbag including questions on Amari Cooper’s uneven year, the Cowboys’ O-line and holding, and the almost-greatness of Aaron Donald
Our new Thursday show, The 10 Things: NFL Look Ahead Podcast, previewing the weekend’s games and much more. We’ll be back in your feed with our regular episodes on Monday. Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning, except for Week 16, when we tape a little later because of the holiday. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag.)
If you missed Monday’s show, breaking down Week 15, it’s right here! As for this week’s Look Ahead...
As always, Andy and I are very available through social media channels. Send us a question, and we might answer it in a future mailbag:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week’s Look Ahead show:
• The Absurdity of Rex on the Hot Seat — 1:17
• Ravens at Steelers: Why Pittsburgh can run, the importance of Jimmy Smith — 11:06
• Lions at Cowboys: Can surprising Lions D hold the Cowboys in check? — 17:40
• Washington at Chicago: Explaining Washington’s Monday Night meltdown, problems on the back end — 21:35
• Colts at Raiders: Congrats, Oakland, on all the Pro Bowl guys! Raiders’ struggles in the secondary, early Khalil Mack and late Khalil Mack — 25:44
• The Mailbag (Why can’t Raiders get Amari Cooper going? Why does Cowboys O-line pile up holding calls? Can Titans do damage in the postseason? Why has Wentz struggled? Breaking down Aaron Donald) — 33:13