Kirk Cousins’ Collapse, Rodgers Is Unstoppable, Job Opening in Denver
Plus, the Falcons become the class of the NFC, Oakland and Houston have major QB questions, Chiefs win the West, Pats are No. 1, Chip Kelly and Mike McCoy are out and everything else from Week 17
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag.) The Week 17 show...
As always, Andy and I are very available through social media channels. We moved the mailbag portion of the podcast to the Thursday show, when we’ll answer as many questions as humanly possible (playoffs, offseason, coaching carousel, draft, anything is fair game):
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week's show:
1. Washington’s collapse, what’s next for Kirk Cousins? — 1:19
2. Aaron Rodgers remains unstoppable as Packers win NFC North — 7:36
3. Falcons rise up to become NFC favorites — 12:40
4. A job Opening in Denver, and more QB questions in Oakland — 17:08
5. Chiefs win the West while Chargers (unwisely) fire Mike McCoy — 24:11
6. Patriots clinch top seed behind Brady, Edelman and a new face at receiver — 32:39
7. Seahawks win ugly again, 49ers become first team with back-to-back one-and-done coaches — 37:29
8. Tom Savage hurt for Houston, opening up QB conundrum again — 43:40
9. The Lightning-ish Round: Steve Smith Sr.’s finale (and home arcade), Cam Newton’s nightmare continues, Colts spot Jags 17 then Luck takes over, Bears D disappoints again, Romo shines in cameo at Philly (Mark Sanchez does not), Browns nearly make it a winning streak, Cards finish strong and Fitz is a league leader, Bills start GM’s QB and go nowhere — 49:33
10. Week 17 Awards — 1:00:53