Aaron Rodgers Is Good at Football, Too Much Le’Veon Bell, Offseason Look Ahead for Wild-Card Losers
Plus, how Seattle overwhelmed the Lions, Texans get a little more out of Brock Osweiler, Gregg Williams lands in Cleveland and more
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag.) The Wild-Card Weekend show...
As always, Andy and I are very available through social media channels. We moved the mailbag portion of the podcast to the Thursday show, when we’ll answer as many questions as humanly possible (playoffs, offseason, coaching carousel, draft, anything is fair game):
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week's show:
1. Aaron Rodgers unstoppable, as Giants’ secondary fallas apart — 1:59
2. Giants’ future: A change to the offense? What do they need to add? — 10:49
3. Steelers jump out early and hang on against sloppy Dolphins — 15:15
4. Dolphins’ future: Stick with Tannehill? Why does everyone want Vance Joseph? — 21:03
5. Seahawks overwhelm Lions in Seattle — 25:48
6. Lions’ future: Time to move on from Jim Caldwell? Does the defense need a makeover? — 29:59
7. Shorthanded Raiders don’t stand a chance in Houston — 36:08
8. Raiders’ future: Things are looking up, but is Amari Cooper worth worrying about? — 40:51
9. The Formerly Lightning-ish Round: Gregg Williams to coordinate Browns’ D, what we’re most looking forward to next weekend — 47:32
10. Wild-Card Weekend Awards — 53:04