Super Bowl 51 Night of Insanity, What’s Next for Pats and Falcons, and the T.O. Hall Debate
Everything from the wildest game in Super Bowl history
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag.) The Super Bowl 51 recap show will be available soon...
As always, Andy and I have media that is so very social. We moved the mailbag portion of the podcast to the Thursday show, when we’ll answer as many questions as humanly possible (playoffs, offseason, coaching carousel, draft, anything is fair game):
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week's show:
1. What in the world happened to the Falcons defense? — 2:41
2. How Tom Brady turned it around — 7:25
3. All the second-half missed opportunities for Atlanta’s offense. Does the blame fall on Kyle Shanahan and/or Matt Ryan? — 11:12
4. James White’s pretty incredible performance — 18:03
5. How the Falcons D fooled Tom Brady twice in the first half — 19:52
6. Grady Jarrett’s great night, Julian Edelman’s amazing catch and more odds and ends from Super Bowl 51 — 26:41
7. Falcons offseason look ahead: The roster is in good shape, how to replace Kyle Shanahan — 40:38
8. Patriots offseason look ahead: Jimmy Garoppolo trade market, Hightower and Logan Ryan free agency, Michael Floyd’s nightmare contract year — 45:45
9. Hall of Fame talk: Why T.O. isn’t really deserving, the Terrell Davis debate — 54:17
10. Super Bowl 51 Awards — 1:09:44