Have the Chiefs Hit a Ceiling? What Are the Deals With Sherman and Gurley, Respectively
Plus, how the Dolphins and Giants tried to build their offenses Cowboys-style, why last year’s top teams lacked pass rush
Big mailbag coming next week! Send those questions now. But this week’s show is very good as well.
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast, and get it in your feed first thing Monday morning, finally giving you something to brag about at your next high school reunion. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag.) This week’s show will be available soon...
Send mailbag questions, we’ll answer as many questions as humanly possible. Or just say stuff to us or at us:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week’s show:
• The Giants, the Dolphins, and the art of building an offensive line Cowboys-style — 2:18
• Have the Chiefs hit their ceiling? — 10:22
• Last year’s top teams (final four plus the Cowboys, to be specific) didn’t have much of a pass rush. What’s the deal with that? — 13:59
• Has the Seahawks’ window closed, and is Richard Sherman the best or the worst player in football right now (he can’t be in between)? — 15:41
• Seriously, what’s going on with Todd Gurley? — 26:08